Tuesday, April 05, 2005

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

I just finished my debate for my Economics Environmental Policies class a while ago. ALhamdulillah, everything went well.. WE WON!! haha..kelakar lak rasa.. after presenting all the arguments and our proposal of the issues as the Green Side, the Brown Side was kind of frowning.. looking to each other. They then presented their arguments but when it was the open floor part, almost all the audiences were supporting our argument and the situation turned out they were debating for us!! hihi.. that showed that how hard we tried to do researches, meeting and those kind of eating up our time. So, alhamdulillah.. and the best part was when Prof Von Haven also agreed with our proposal and arguement..

Well, at first I was so nervous since I was the only girl with another 5 guys in my group. The first&second person did ok since they kind of explaning stuffs and at the same have an eye contact with the audiences and the Brown side.. So I did.. yeah..mane taknya dok menghafal depan comp mlm & pagi td sampai termimpi2.. my roomate (kak teh) was listening to me pretending that she could understand me and my arguments.. even she was not! haha.. TQ anyway to kak teh for that support. But the rest of my groupmates and the other side team were reading their notes outloud to us.hihi.. Since then, I was rocking my eyes while staring down to my notes when they were reading their notes to class. I was like, this is NOT a real debate mann.. sebbaik we all won! Kalau tak, mmg tersadai jugaklah..hihi..memuji group sendiri la pulak..takperla, skali skala kasik pujian, supportively..hikhik..


Anyway.. just think of this quote and tell me what do you guys think about this:

" We do not inherit the world from our ancestors but we borrow it from our children"

No comments: