~This is actually my name plate on my room's door at work. I like this picture, haha..
I started my day today with a very sleepy mode. Maybe because these couple weeks I'll sleep by 9 or 10 oclock but since we had guests last night, I had to sleep about 11++ oclock. This morning I woke up at 4.30 am to pray 'Isyak and cook for my son.
Today, we will have our monthly assembly at 845am. Too lazy to go since I'm so sleepy but can't do anything, have to attend. But alhamdulillah, today is Friday, our lunch hour begins at 1215pm until 245pm, so I can sleep for a while! Yes, Friday is the best day for us!! :)
Actually, I have a lot of things to be written here but I have to slowly get into the mood. Plus, I think I never write any essay since after I graduated. But I will insyaAllah. Alright, need to go up for the assembly..
1 comment:
masuk div baru nanti kena pindah bilik tak?
Post a Comment