Saturday, October 22, 2005

PART TIME JOB..ehe..

Bismillah
Assalamu'alaykum warahmatullah..I'm at work today, nothing much do..so I can use this computer. We have a football game today, and people already started loaded the parking lots, campus best areas, ehe..not the library..alhamdulillah..Today I'm working at the Info Desk. So, since we don't have a lot of customers today, I can do what ever I want. Just finished studying my Arabic notes..well actually I have to memorize words for the next quiz, but I just not in the mood of memorizing..today I work at main library and tomorrow-sunday, I have to work at science library. Sitting at this info desk, I have to answer customers' questions, dealing with weird customers and weird questions..since today we normally have a lot of community users from Tucson..Also, I have to watch the main gate and beware of the gate alarm-which I don't really like to since I have to deal with people who make that alarm beeps, people who is trying to steal library's DVD, Video, Book and so on..Anyway, alhamdulillah because all these give me new experience and insyaAllah it will be a good training for me to face the real working life!

I took these two pictures when I was working at the Science Library last week. I shared this little messy office with one of the Library Staffs..he was even brought his bike into the office..see..not only weird customers, but weird staff too..hihi..

this is where I sit for coordinating..eventhough i don't sit that much (since I have to walk all around, up and down the floors) ..but....alhamdulillah =)

No comments: