Wednesday, April 29, 2009

SEWING MACHINE..ALHAMDULILLAH..

Alhamdulillah, still can't believe this. I'm now having my own sewing machine. Thanks to my hubby for supporting me. I was actually borrowed a sewing machine from a cousin and unfortunately she never used that machine because she got it for free. So sayang..but being me who never know how to use machine other than Singer brand, that machine is just a 'perhiasan' only.

Anyway, I got my Singer sewing machine two days ago. And since tomorrow is Labour day and my hubby already promised to take care of Fahmi, so I can officially use my Singer! YES..YES.. I've been wanting to have my own sewing machine since I was in primary school. I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE to sew, eventhough not very professional at all, but I just love it. Enough said!

I love to try new things. Recently I've been following some blogs..all are addicted to sewing especially the quilting and those kind of patchwork. Oh..just love it..can't help it..Cannot wait to try out the machine..I'll slowly learn new thing.

For a start I'll try to sew some 'bedung' and barut perut for my new upcoming baby.. and maybe some 'seluar tidur' for Fahmi. I bought some fabrics already. But deep in my heart, I'll try to get some nice fabric such as Japanese & American cotton. Tunggu pandai menjahit dulula..hehehe..

No comments: